POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd... : Re: text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd... Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:53:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: text flickers when an animation is burned onto a dvd...
From: wisheu
Date: 18 Apr 2005 17:05:02
Message: <web.4264203fe629075e5ab6dc0d0@news.povray.org>
hmm... I 've tested many options 50 fps, 25 fps, interlaced, progressive...
this all not the problem...

It seems realy that my animation is to quick for a tv screen and I'll try
tommorow how it looks with motion blur... If I find a good software for
this.

If I don't find a solution I will upload a little demo-animation where
everybody could see this problem even on an computer monitor.

Best regards

Michael