POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 5 : Liquid animation 5 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 5
From: fidos
Date: 16 Apr 2005 03:05:02
Message: <web.4260b7dd4d284be8ac212fa0@news.povray.org>
Helo,

I post a short animation of a liquid tank and a cube falling in it. The cube
movement was first simulated alone with MegaPOV MechSim patch. Each frame
was saved and used as an input for a fluid simulator I'm working on. After
the fluid simulation, both the liquid isosurface (in dfd format) and the
MechSim mesh are read and put together by MegaPOV for rendering.

In this animation, the water doesn't push the object, I think it is the
reason why the behavior of the liquid is not as I expected.

The video is MPEG1 encoded.

Regards,
Fidos

Post a reply to this message