POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : finite texture : Re: finite texture Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: finite texture
From: Steely
Date: 12 Apr 2005 19:05:01
Message: <web.425c52e6e46da0b476e394630@news.povray.org>
I have been asked to told you this:

The guy who originally posted the problem in our forum has tried the several
solutions and *in this special case* the way shown by bmc leads to the best
results. He (and me too) would like to say thanks to all for the very fast
and professional help.

I guess we can expect his first public pictures in the next weeks and I will
drive him to post them here (he is building an ancient city and I have seen
very nice test renders).

Again: thanks to all.

S.