POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightsys Reflective Spectral data : Re: Lightsys Reflective Spectral data Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightsys Reflective Spectral data
From: fls13
Date: 11 Apr 2005 01:15:01
Message: <web.425a076c78358dd8e8f022d90@news.povray.org>
the set of macros can do a lot of things, but I really don't
understand all of them

I like what I've been able to do with lightsys so far, but that has only
been playing with the settings some and hacking .obj meshes into the demo
scenes. I'd like to at least understand what macros you do understand and
what they can do. :O)