POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Late website update? : Re: Late website update? Server Time
3 May 2024 17:50:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Late website update?
From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 7 Apr 2005 03:55:00
Message: <web.4254e688a245294e721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
I understand the two month turn around completely.  It seems to fit most
people's time-line.  But if these admins can not handle the stress of a two
month turn around, then what choice do we have?  Might as well just make
both the anim and stills contest 3 months then.  I remember one contest
where I did not even start it until half the contest timeline was over
becasue no one even updated what the new contest was supposed to be about!
If it were 3 months, I would of only lost 1 month, so still would have left
me with two months to complete my project :P