POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render server on Web : Re: Render server on Web Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render server on Web
From: BassPlayer
Date: 5 Apr 2005 02:05:02
Message: <web.42522a027a184edc9872f04d0@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> I had a link to one, but it was POV 3.1g.  Could look it up in my
> backed-up bookmarks files if you like.

Please do, that would be nice.

However for my school project, I'll probably need to set up my own, because
I'm modifying POV for a graphics class.

So, are there any pitfalls to my plan?  I don't plan to throw it open to the
world (sotty, by my ISP would kill me!) so bandwidth isn't really an issue.
 If it works, I may try to find someplace to host it for others.