POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Specifying light varying intensity. : Specifying light varying intensity. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Specifying light varying intensity.
From: Jon Cage
Date: 21 Mar 2005 07:35:00
Message: <web.423ebe462033ebffb7fd4d090@news.povray.org>
Hi there, I'm new to POV-Ray and am trying to model some Luxeon emitters.
I'd like to model the radiation patterns they produce. The technical
documents give some typical spatial radiation patterns :

http://www.lumileds.com/pdfs/DS25.pdf

I was hoping I could enter this information into the settings for a light
source somehow, but can't see a way to go about it. Could anyone suggest a
way to achieve this?