POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation without clock : Re: Animation without clock Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation without clock
From: Cesar
Date: 24 Feb 2005 17:05:02
Message: <web.421e4f6d74fee23ca7192a50@news.povray.org>
Very interesting. I actually don't care for the pictures side by side. But
the developer of stereopov also talks about a considerable speed gain.
That's what I want. Maybe there's another patch for that? I jsut did some
tests and povray and the render time is the same for each image, as I
expected. I guess I'll spend some days rendering :( It's not that bad :)