POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Plz explain : Re: Plz explain Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:06:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plz explain
From: Renderdog
Date: 18 Feb 2005 12:55:00
Message: <web.42162af712c68c0ab8a63dd50@news.povray.org>
"Lance Birch" wrote:
-snip-
> I think the comments are intended to be taken as constructive notes.  The good
> parts of images are generally obvious, and it's the parts that could use work
> that should be pointed out as those allow people to know the weak points of
> images so that they can be improved.
-snip-

I find these kinds of comments are by far the most useful, but they're
hard to find because the commenter must be somewhat altruistic.
They usually don't have anything to gain by making what might be
perceived as negative comments.

Here, I think, the comments were driven by a genuine desire to see
POV-Ray users learn and improve.