POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : GUI for mounting a scene : Re: GUI for mounting a scene Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUI for mounting a scene
From: Cesar
Date: 10 Feb 2005 19:50:00
Message: <web.420c0108a03e141b40f97b010@news.povray.org>
Thanks for answering! This is interesting. Anyway, what scene production
"pipeline" would you suggest? For example: create or conver to .foo files
and use FOOModeler to compose your scene and export to POVRay.

You think I should give up on GUIs and type the scene using a text editor? I
think it's a lot harder (for example, how do I know one weird object is
touching the other if I can't see it. It sounds a lot harder...) But if
it's the best way...