POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : GUI for mounting a scene : GUI for mounting a scene Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  GUI for mounting a scene
From: Cesar
Date: 10 Feb 2005 19:10:00
Message: <web.420bf66432898b05f2a771860@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I'm kinda new to POVRay but I've been working on some objects for a while.
I was planning to use kpovmodeler, but now
that I'm going to make the actual scene, I just can't import the objects!
When I try importing a .pov file, i get a lot of problems, including
"unexpected token 'include'" and when I try to add the .inc file, i get a
"Undefined identifier "mesh2"" warning.
Can I modify the files so that kpovmodeler accepts it (I can render the
objects with povray, the problem is with kpov, not the files)??? Or maybe I
should use another tool/GUI?

Thanks!