POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so
From: verjigorm
Date: 10 Feb 2005 10:25:01
Message: <web.420b7c34c551b3d17485eb850@news.povray.org>
I'd like to call Library-Functions from SDL. Is there already an extension
to POV-Ray that enables declaration of external user-defined functions?

I think of something like the JNI, only more simple. At least support for
double-type parameters and -arrays (for return-parameters) would be useful.

Regards, Arne

ps.: no, i dont want to generate pov-scene files and i dont want to create
data files and read them with sdl