POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocket Chess : Re: Rocket Chess Server Time
5 May 2024 05:07:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocket Chess
From: author
Date: 8 Feb 2005 16:55:00
Message: <web.4209345faad2f5b5a9431fb0@news.povray.org>
"Neil Kolban" <kol### [at] kolbancom> wrote:
> Ralph,
> I too love the rocket exhaust and thanks for posting the source.  I'd like
> to capture that technique in our POV-Ray wiki.  If it is ok with you, I'd
> like to understand what you did (from the source) and post it as a how-to.
> If you would prefer to do that yourself, great or if you would prefer not to
> have it placed there, I understand.
>
> Neil

Neil, you are welcome to put it there so far as I'm concerned... the rocket
flame is not original with me, I found the basis for it on this board
somewhere... I'll try to wrinkle out that reference again.

But, by all means, I will always be glad to share with the POV-Ray wiki...
in fact, I've been meaning to start contributing to it.

Best,

--Ralph