POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with the simplest shapes : Re: Problem with the simplest shapes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with the simplest shapes
From: jkVogel
Date: 5 Feb 2005 13:55:00
Message: <web.420515e84fdd1c113a5123f50@news.povray.org>
Alain, thanks a lot for the "lathe"! I've tryed to use "sor", but I've got a
bad result. Now it looks the same, but it was easier to create. Thank you.
Anyway my problem remains unsolved. However, the variable reflaction and
the understanding of the heart of the problem helps me. It's the real world
view (with the "Cyan" sky) in spite of unrealistic picture.