POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Testing Strings : Testing Strings Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Testing Strings
From: ohnobinki
Date: 5 Feb 2005 10:45:00
Message: <web.4204e7ee38b25761ccf716d10@news.povray.org>
I'm reletively new to povray, and am having trouble with reading records
from files.
I would simply like to know if there is any way to test a Variable to see if
it is a string or not, then, if it is a string, I'd like povray to test the
variable to see if is equall to "D1". I know the answer is probably very
simple, and all i want is a refence to another source which could help me.