POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with the simplest shapes : Re: Problem with the simplest shapes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with the simplest shapes
From: jkVogel
Date: 5 Feb 2005 05:40:00
Message: <web.4204a2464fdd1c116e720d780@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Use merge instead of union with transparent csg

I've done it. And I got the same result.

> and the cones difference looks a little inside out

It's mistaken opinion. I'd calculated all numbers before making the SDL
code.

It seems to me I've solved my problem. It's, possible, the background
reflection. But it's not good. Objects maked from glass must reflect, don't
they? And they do. At the same time final picture don't looks... realistic.
Thanks for help anyway.