POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Enabling Photons Causes Non-Hollow Warning : Re: Enabling Photons Causes Non-Hollow Warning Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enabling Photons Causes Non-Hollow Warning
From: Chris Meadors
Date: 1 Feb 2005 11:50:00
Message: <web.41ffb20c5b87c4c1434cc5cc0@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

> What is strange is you don't get the warning without photons
> I get it but I don't care if I don't use atmospheric media or fog

I'm thinking it is strange that I get the warning at all.  The camera is in
the hole inside the union.  It should be empty space.  That is one of the
reasons I made each wall a seperate box instead of using planes or one big
box for the whole room.  I really was (subconsciously) trying to avoid
having the camera inside a non-hollow object.