POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from : Re: Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from
From: Shurakai
Date: 23 Jan 2005 11:45:00
Message: <web.41f3d37153373714ccd982c0@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Haha.. But, how many Jamie Medinas are there in the great state of
> Nevada? It could be cooincidence, but something sure smells like a wet rat.

No, i'm sure it's him. On his homepage You can bed for different lots in
different states. For sure You will never be able to build a house there,
due to bad conditions of the ground or what ever. Have a look for the
conditions You have to fullfill if You want to bed for such ground. If You
bed for such a lot You can be sure You will be the winner of this auction
and then You have to send him a check within 24 hours, like the woman from
the article did. And the article is written his homepage
www.JaimeMedina.com. The same page where he created that database, or
better to say the copy of this newsforum.
I just wonder why that guy suddenly turned his attention to POV-Ray. But an
idea is growing in my mind. On his page is written that he is looking for
partners for the preperation of educational movies and so on. Somehow i
think before becoming a partner of him i will have to send him a check of
maybe 1000$ within 24 hours, because he spend soooo many money and efforts
for the preperation of his Sun-Earth-Mars movie.
In my oppinion that guy is a professional impostor, earning money through
the stupidness of other people. But thats just my oppinion. Maybe i'm
wrong, maybe not. Who cares ?

Shu.

By the way: Jaime remove everything from me from Your page !!! Even when i'm
just a noob in POV-Ray and nobody cares about my posts, i don't want to
have my name written on You page !