POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animated Density : Re: Animated Density Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animated Density
From: Shurakai
Date: 23 Jan 2005 10:10:00
Message: <web.41f3bddaeeade2994ccd982c0@news.povray.org>
Thomas Lake <smi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Very nice looking. How are you modifying the density pattern to produce
> this?

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for Your comment.
The density has been created by using the crackle pattern, like shown by
Chriss Huff and his density sphere. I think the file is contained in the
POV-Ray installation. Then You only need to add some turbulence and some
rotation. Thats it. I only added one media statement, using 4 or more will
look much better, but will increase the rendering time a lot. Thats not
usefull for an animation anymore.

Shu.