POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Silent rendering : Silent rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Silent rendering
From: Robert Rohde
Date: 16 Jan 2005 00:40:00
Message: <web.41e9fdccbdaf629ee466bc440@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Im trying to use PovRay from my own program to render some (simple) images.
So far I have been able to start Povray from the command line to do so, but
on every run the povray window comes up, renders the image and then closes
again. I use the command line options '/RENDER' and '/EXIT'. Is there any
way to render images with povray without a window popping up? Is there
probably even an easy way to access the povray functionality directly
without having to start the program itsself?
Im working with the windows version.

Thx for any hints.
Robert