POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : creating a laser : Re: creating a laser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: creating a laser
From: vints
Date: 15 Dec 2004 00:35:00
Message: <web.41bfcc1e6824eb46df8437810@news.povray.org>
hi,

thanks for the help so far, that is exactly what I am looking to create, now
I am having another issue with the lighting.

I figured that first I would create the light that I want to run through the
clear and hollow cylinder, but for some reason the light is not appearing
on the crystal lattice.  When I make the molecules white in color, the
light appears very faintly on the area i want it to appear.  However when I
change to color of the molecules to green, the light is too faint to be
visible, is there a way I can change the strength or intensity of the
light?

thanks vince