POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity: is this appropriate? : Re: Radiosity: is this appropriate? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity: is this appropriate?
From: stm31415
Date: 12 Dec 2004 09:30:00
Message: <web.41bc55bd420c6edaf08e3ba60@news.povray.org>
Thanks, everyone. I guess I'll start again. It looks like the main things
that were screwing me up were the recurion_limit and the max_sample. I
thought that max_sample had a default of 1, but looking again, of course,
it does not have a default at all. Now that I have corrected those two, the
other values work
much better at more reasonable values. *sigh* I had just hoped I was
beginning to understand...

Thank you again. Looks like I need a dope-slap for that one.

-S
5TF!