POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : lame png -> avi : Re: lame png -> avi Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lame png -> avi
From: Thomasso
Date: 9 Dec 2004 18:05:00
Message: <web.41b8d934f0f94425160cebe80@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Rafal 'Raf256' Maj <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> > Ufm.. yes ;) But - I need this on Linux (and best - from command line :)

I run Linux,.... Kjpeg2Avi is what I use. You can use it either from the
command line or with the KDE GUI. You should find it at Sourcefourge
repository or do a search.

Even though it says it converts jpeg to avi, it manages to convert png to
jpg then to avi. Of course, you need to make sure the frame size is correct
for avi.

hope this helps?

TOM