POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some more dominos : Re: Some more dominos Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:52:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some more dominos
From: Shurakai
Date: 29 Nov 2004 06:55:01
Message: <web.41ab0d11d016956b3522e90@news.povray.org>
"Ralf Jonas" <Scr### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I don't know which parameter to change... Do you know?

Lol, what the hell is that ??? Sorry i'm 100% windows kid :). Actually there
should be something like data rate or bitrate. Maybe You need to change the
quantitizer to higher values ?? Sorry can't help You with this, i'm using
Xvid codec and VirtualDUB to encode my movies. Works fine and is very easy
to use and most important it's freeware. But windows only, at least VD.

Concerning the camera animation just have a look here :

http://tilo.ackro.de/CrystalPOV/index.php

I used different ways to animate the camera, but from my own oppinion
Autoclock macro is the easiest way to do it. Defining a camera spline i as
hard as Your way and functions are too mathematical to me and only offer
sinple rotations or spirals as far as i got through it. I'm still hoping
for a good animation system.

Shu.