POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some more dominos : Re: Some more dominos Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:39:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some more dominos
From: Shurakai
Date: 26 Nov 2004 15:35:00
Message: <web.41a7935ad016956b3522e90@news.povray.org>
"Ralf Jonas" <Scr### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now that I've managed to write some macros to line up dozens of dominos
> I'm trying to follow the falling dominos with the camera. But that looks
> really nervous and abrupt. Any hints for a smooth camera movement?

 Hi Ralf,

very nice movie. I think the camera movement during the first time of Your
movie is much too fast. You should make the fly through the dominos much
slower and then increase the speed if You focus on the falling dominos.
That would help a lot. Another thing, why is You movie sooooooooo big ??
What kind of codec and which bitrate did You used to create it ?

Shu