POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : color of image map in POVray image : color of image map in POVray image Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  color of image map in POVray image
From: Brigitte
Date: 25 Nov 2004 15:45:01
Message: <web.41a64323cc213c51cfb58d550@news.povray.org>
I noticed when I use an image map in POVray, that the colors in the
resulting image differ from the original. I understand that the brightness
may differ, due to lighting conditions, but I would expect that the
proportion of red/green/blue stays the same.
However, the resulting image contains less red.
I am using white light and no special atmospheric conditions. What could be
the cause of this ?