POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KDE menu : Re: KDE menu Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:38:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: KDE menu
From: Mark Ulrich
Date: 22 Nov 2004 20:35:01
Message: <web.41a2936d71907651fb21162f0@news.povray.org>
"zounds!" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just installed povray-3.6 on Fedora Core 2 and everything works fine
> except that  when i installed it none of the links it put in my kde menu
> had icons. I tried removing it with kmenueditor then reinstalling povray
> but now it wont put anything in my menu at all:(  I guess its not that big
> a deal but if anyone could stear me towards the solution to this problem
> that would be great.
> Thanks.

Hi,

to set up the KDE-Entries, you must run the install-script with the
KDE-parameter:

../install kde

If it fails, run
../install kde 2&>error2.txt
../install kde 1&>error1.txt

Then please post the content of error1.txt and error2.txt

Concerning the icons:
the Icons might be incompatible with your theme or KDE-Version.
The installer tries to copy them to
/home/user/.kde/share/icons

You can change/add Icons in kmenuedit, if there are not set up correctly.

Greets, Mark

Greets, Mark