POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with the flame of a torch (lighting) : Help with the flame of a torch (lighting) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Help with the flame of a torch (lighting)
From: Skeety
Date: 12 Nov 2004 08:50:00
Message: <web.4194be61869912c14f8e18070@news.povray.org>
I've created a torch that looks really nice...only problem
is, I can't get the light radiating from it to look just
right.  Seems too solid, and evenly dispursed.  I need it
to look more scattered.

Has anyone already defined a decent light source for a fire,
or torch that they think is good, and would work?  I'd
appreciate any help!

(I'm using in an animation...so if you have an EFFICIENT
light source, that would be even better)