POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need a Macro; derive Visible Space Params : Re: Need a Macro; derive Visible Space Params Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a Macro; derive Visible Space Params
From: Jeff
Date: 2 Nov 2004 22:50:00
Message: <web.4188544cac9f131134d765680@news.povray.org>
Tim - Thanks - fast reply! (.. and I just got registered here about an hour
ago..).

Sorry about misposting your website, I copied/pasted that info from your
look_at.inc file.

Yes, I downloaded ALL of your macros about a week ago (and got the MMM
update this morning) - looked them over, I'm overwhelmed by your great
work...

I'll have a look at the glare macro, and maybe I can adapt it for what I am
trying to do - thanks again!

:)