POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb) : Re: 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:38:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb)
From: stm31415
Date: 1 Nov 2004 19:50:00
Message: <web.4186d9a4bb9f91b15386eec50@news.povray.org>
Awe-inspiring. Truly amazing.

Can you blow a smoke ring with that sucker? (i.e. a sort burst of steam
through a round hole in the front of a drum) It looks as though it has
enough complexity to develop and sustain a vortex ring, there are the
beginnings of one in the posted animation, but I'd love to see if you could
make one with an existing system (w/o adding support for it, I mean).

-S
5TF!