POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wake : Wake Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Wake
From: Carl
Date: 29 Oct 2004 11:55:01
Message: <web.4182667e855a6eabd52696ef0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

   I'm creating an image of an object flying very fast over a plane.  I want
to create the sense the the object is flying close enough to the surface
that there is a small force gripping the plane and dragging it along
behind.  I'm thinking something like the wake left behind by a boat. But
something closer to an airplane flying at supersonic speeds near a
perfectly still surface then a slow row boat for example.  I'm pretty sure
I need an Isosurface but that's about all I know at the moment.  Can
someone help me get started or point me to something that might help?

Thanks,
Carl