POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with still water effects : Help with still water effects Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Help with still water effects
From: Ghost Dog
Date: 29 Oct 2004 09:50:00
Message: <web.41824a04229b5bef563d27f50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the help. I'll try this, as it's much better than my attempts
(function {pow(x,3)+z} just sucks!)
Anyway, it's good to see someone who's so willing to give a slice of their
time.
As a result of your patience and expertise with isosurfaces, I think I might
have my first clan member lined up for an invite?
Read the ads fo info. Sorry about the overload of adverts in povray.general
- I'm still getting used to the way this "type subject here" box. Hope I
don't get kicked for spamming, because this is amost excellent bunch of
people to  chat to, and it would be a shame to be kicked for sheer dumb
(bad)luck with the post system.