POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Just three dice... : Re: Just three dice... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just three dice...
From: Shurakai
Date: 29 Oct 2004 07:40:00
Message: <web.41822ae742e2599c6b3522e90@news.povray.org>
"Frango com Nata" <odo### [at] yahoocombr> wrote:

> Then I still guess I'm missing
> something crucial about video compression, yet I've run out of ideas to try
> :( so I'd appreciate any advice on the matter.

Try out Virtual Dub. It's Freeware and encodes AVI Files from nearly every
source. It's easy to learn and a lot of Tutorials are available in the Net
to learn how to use it. If You are able to use VD than You know everything
important about video encoding. The special things depend strongly on the
encoder You use. Xvid or DivX offer a lot of settings but the default
settings are quite ok.

http://www.virtualdub.org/

Bye, Shu.