POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CameraCreator : Re: CameraCreator Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CameraCreator
From: Mark Ulrich
Date: 26 Oct 2004 10:40:01
Message: <web.417e60a541ede783fa9455cc0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> could you tell us (well me really) what fonts you have installed on
> Linux please ?
> all text windows eg translation/scale, seem to require a 'stty sane'
> operation on my box :-)

I use "terminal".
you might change this by opening main.wxb (povfront) or "anicamcreator" via
texteditor.
Search for terminal and replace it with a font you have.

I thought terminal is commonly used, but it seems I must change it.
What do you recommend?

> some help text/instructions for the camera generator would also be
> rather useful.

http://bilder24.parsimony.net/forum54930/wxbasic/_povfront02/camcreator01.htm

http://bilder24.parsimony.net/forum54930/wxbasic/_povfront02/caminatorusage.htm

I will add new tutorials/readme's on top of http://povfront.sourceforge.net