POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Access violation at address 01161E12 in module 'povcmax2.dll'..." : Re: "Access violation at address 01161E12 in module 'povcmax2.dll'..." Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Access violation at address 01161E12 in module 'povcmax2.dll'..."
From: Uplah
Date: 23 Oct 2004 08:05:00
Message: <web.417a489c2785c4e817968a7d0@news.povray.org>
YAY!

Thanks Christoph!

I suddenly realised that the .pov file is just a text file! So I just fired
it up in Wordpad, did what I had to do and did a quick render in POV-ray
without having to load it in the editor - brilliant!

Still get the degenerate triangles though... Seems VMD is not doing an
optimal job (?). Do I need to worry about getting rid of them? Is there a
simple program that can do this?

Many thanks in advance!

Uplah