POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Spline Generator : Spline Generator Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:07:12 EDT (-0400)
  Spline Generator
From: Shurakai
Date: 12 Oct 2004 10:10:00
Message: <web.416be58925d3481c6b3522e90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

i've a little question concerning a kind of program which works as spline
generator. Is there something available like that, but with some kind of
graphical interface , where i can set the points via mouse and a preview
function, that i can see the spline in 3D before saving them ? Somehow it's
really a time consuming process to define a spline on a sheet of paper and
then type the coordinates to PovRay. I need a big bunch of different camera
splines for my scene, but i think it will take me some month to define them
by hand.

Thanks for Your a fast answer, have fun, Shu.