POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Hows it all going- 4days to go : Hows it all going- 4days to go Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:44:45 EDT (-0400)
  Hows it all going- 4days to go
From: Vladimir
Date: 10 Oct 2004 18:25:00
Message: <web.4169b5c44e24860f6fe311d50@news.povray.org>
Hi

Im just doing some final tweaking to my image. Its not nearly as good as I
had first planned but I guess changing computers and moving house were
always going to take a lot of time. I have given up on my media idea, dont
think I have enough time left to render it with that. My original plan was
to use every feature in povray but I kinna abandoned that after some
experiments.

How is everybody else getting on?

I have a couple of questions:
If instead of rendering our image and then seperate views we just want to
render one big view how big does it have to be? 12800 *10240?

also, and this might be best on another board but hey,

Is absorbtion media meant to affect the color of the shadows it casts?
if so I have some mor tweaking to do.

Thanks
Peter