POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problem with meshes : Problem with meshes Server Time
17 May 2024 16:44:35 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with meshes
From: Coolavy
Date: 8 Oct 2004 13:40:00
Message: <web.4166d0b58d44f794eb852ede0@news.povray.org>
Has someone had problem with loading scenes with meshes?
Becouse when I'm tying to, Moray first trying to evaluate CSG and when it's
almost done Moray crashes. It's mostly happend with imported *.3ds files,
but also with meshes created entirely in Moray.
I'm working on Athlon 1800 with 256MB ram and 64 MB ATI Radeon 9000.
I'm using Moray 3.5,with PovRay 3.5,on Win xp.