POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for a professional : looking for a professional Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  looking for a professional
From: Shurakai
Date: 6 Oct 2004 13:05:00
Message: <web.416424e06aed970f6b3522e90@news.povray.org>
Dear Pov-Ray community,

i'm looking for someone, who has some time and motivation to look trough
some macros i wrote. I need a check if it's possible to define them in a
more short way. As more as the source code grows, as more i need time to
find the right settings or to solve an error due to an increasing amount of
text. I started 1 week ago to learn the Pov-Ray language and i found it
made a lot of fun. Due to that i wrote a bunch of macros to access a
database and some other ones which will help me during my next project. I
can't go into detail here, acually i even don't remember by myself what
they are doing and why. :(( No just a joke :)). Nearly every line has a
comment, so it should be no problem to find out whas is meant.
Please answer me if someone is interrested.

Have fun, Shu.