POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation for films : Animation for films Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:37:47 EDT (-0400)
  Animation for films
From: DVD
Date: 6 Oct 2004 02:00:05
Message: <web.416388d45822effe283e85450@news.povray.org>
Hi guys.

A friend of mine gave me the link to this site. I was very impressed with
some of the stills I have seen so far. Basically I'm studying to make films
and am looking for people interested in helping to make movies. I intend to
set up a production company in the next 2 years and already have a few
other like minded folks on board. Please feel free to email me if you want
to know more.

Regards

DVD