POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post_Frame_Command Troubles : Re: Post_Frame_Command Troubles Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post_Frame_Command Troubles
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Sep 2004 04:15:00
Message: <web.415527d649e3cb966f11478c0@news.povray.org>
How Camp <kro### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:43:15 EDT, "Stephen"
> <mca### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
> >Well Post_Frame_Return works now, all it seamed to do was stop the batch
> >file running. PovRay still rendered.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say (blush).  I agree,
> Povray renders fine... but when Post_Frame_Command is reached, the
> program seems to lock up.  Post_Frame_Return (present or not) doesn't
> have any effect.
>
> When you say 'stop the batch file running', do you mean you Povray
> didn't freeze up for you?
>
> >> It just seems like Post_Frame_Return is broken in 3.6...?
>
> Sorry, I meant Post_Frame_Command, here.  Post_Frame_Return is
> somewhat irrelevant in this case.
>
> - How

How
Don't blush I was being inconsistant. When I had problems on my system,
Povay just ignored the Post_Frame_Command as if it was not there. PovRay
did not freeze on me. As for when these discussions went on it must have
been over a year ago. I remember trying to write a water simulation around

Stephen