POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Povray on Debian AMD64 : Re: Povray on Debian AMD64 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray on Debian AMD64
From: Andree Zeulner
Date: 19 Sep 2004 07:50:00
Message: <web.414d71eedec77a7acb08306a0@news.povray.org>
...hey never said the source code from povray is bugged...
I know the problem is between chair and keyboard, so I tried to get some
help here, that was the only reason for posting!

Iam new to Debian AMD64 and povray, so there are lot of things I try to
explore.
I used Debian Woody before and never had big problems with it, this was the
main reason to get back to Debian....
anyway I will not reinstall all my OS to get a new one like Redhat or Suse,
was hard work enough to get it all running.....

My personal information is updated, so I hope this ok now, never meant to be
mr. invisible :)..first time posting here, sorry

Iam using the gcc that is shiped with Debian AMD64, and did not boostrap
anything.
It was a netboot installation, and installed all with apt-get.

Thank you and best regards

Andree