POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Image_map transparent color interracts with fog : Re: Image_map transparent color interracts with fog Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image_map transparent color interracts with fog
From: StDunstan
Date: 31 Aug 2004 12:30:00
Message: <web.4134a75baa38adacd99800df0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your help folks but, currently none of my tries has given any
result,

I removed the turbulence, used a tga with alpha channel, added hollow
keyword, tried all sort of transmit, filter settings... No way. The fog
still give a color to the transparent part of the mesh. ;-((

I will then have to define all the details in the source...

" It seems strange to me that a transparent object would change the
appearance