POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club' : Re: Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'clu= Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'clu=
From: D  H  Berlin
Date: 17 Aug 2004 21:50:00
Message: <web.4122b4d4a5dcb328b62485020@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I thought to do the coding in the 2 hours :)
While the result will be maybe not to complicated, through the number of the
people taking part there would be just a nice collection at the end to
assemble, or which everyone could adjust to own needs. Or adopt an idea.

"JWV" <jwv|at|planet.nl> wrote:

> So, when do we start?

If there are at least two more people interested :)
Though I will be absent at the end of August, that why maybe i could only
start at a Saturday in mid of September.

Greetings
Dieter