POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Problems with Mega POV : Re: Problems with Mega POV Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with Mega POV
From: noen
Date: 11 Aug 2004 18:25:01
Message: <web.411a9c2ae3c5808bade0f9ae0@news.povray.org>
"Hughes, B." <bob### [at] charternet> wrote:

> Nevermind discussing rudeness, that's where most people get into trouble
> anyhow. And... are we getting any closer to fixing the problem?
> ;-)
> Bob H.

thank you bob, you're the only one here who has treated me courteously,
megapov version .7 seems to only work with pov version 3.1, contrary to
what others have said - i have deleted pov and have no intention of ever
using it again - if i am going to have to run the gauntlet every time i ask
a question i'm not interested

thanks anyway