POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Problems with Mega POV : Re: Problems with Mega POV Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with Mega POV
From: noen
Date: 10 Aug 2004 19:35:00
Message: <web.41195aa0e3c5808bade0f9ae0@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
> In article <web.41192f44e3c5808bade0f9ae0@news.povray.org> , "noen"
> <noe### [at] asarian-hostorg> wrote:
>
> > thinking that perhaps megapov .7 didn't know about pov version 3.6, i
> > swapped its executable for that of 1.0 - that didn't work either - the only
> > thing i have not done is to directly check the registry but have instead
> > taken the installers' log at its word - messing about in the registry is
> > beyond my skill level
>
> Well, you were already told *twice* that you are supposed to install POV-Ray
> 3.5, *not* POV-Ray 3.6.  If you don't read the replies you get, nobody will
> be able to help you!
>
>     Thorsten

i have, inbetween posts, already tried that and had no luck, i got the exact
same results

i am sorry if i appear to be short or rude - it is certainly not my
intention - if i am being percieved as being rude please accept my appology
- i am only trying to give the straight facts and perhaps that effort has
contributed to a misperception? i really and truly have tried my best to
describe my problem to the best of my ability - i have read each reply and
tried to figure out what it is i need to do to get megapov to work - i
can't firgure it out - can anyone help please?

thank you