POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with transparent isosurfaces : Problem with transparent isosurfaces Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with transparent isosurfaces
From: ashwmk
Date: 31 Jul 2004 16:40:00
Message: <web.410c03689d7ab8b4715142740@news.povray.org>
I am currently trying to render a semi-transparent spherical isosurface. I
set a pigment with a transmission value of 0.75, however when I render the
image the color on the surface of the isosurface becomes transparent but
all that remains is a solid black form of the isosurface, which does not
seem to resond to any transparency value I set.