POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Always get texture error when assigning any texture to a mesh object... : Always get texture error when assigning any texture to a mesh object... Server Time
17 May 2024 20:00:17 EDT (-0400)
  Always get texture error when assigning any texture to a mesh object...
From: Greyfang
Date: 30 Jul 2004 22:40:00
Message: <web.410b062787151c5a9de60ad10@news.povray.org>
Hi.  I <em>always</em> get this error message when I try to render anything
that uses a mesh:

 texture { BumpMetal <----ERROR

Parse Error: No matching } in 'texture', material identifier found instead

Returned from renderer with error status

Question:  Is there something obvious I am overlooking when it comes to
using meshes??  Thanks in advance.

=Greyfang=