POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Redrawing scene after transformation in plugin : Re: Redrawing scene after transformation in plugin Server Time
17 May 2024 18:58:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Redrawing scene after transformation in plugin
From: Doug
Date: 8 Jul 2004 19:20:00
Message: <web.40edd6523f4c826fded0eafc0@news.povray.org>
Yet again, my message seems to have been beheaded, and the first paragraph
has gone missing.  I frankly don't understand what's doing that..  This
computer seems to like giving me troubles when using newsgroups..

Anyway, what I started off by saying was that I'm trying to make a plugin
such that its wireframe representation in Moray gets recalculated whenever
the object is transformed, since its current translation amount is used in
the wireframe calculation.  However, I can get it to update this only when
an actual attribute is modified in the "modified" tab.  I came up with a
way that I thought would do what I want, but it seems to ignore the
RedrawScene function I'm calling.