POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.6 Error Saving : 3.6 Error Saving Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  3.6 Error Saving
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 16 Jun 2004 17:45:01
Message: <web.40d0be83e025deb258e45a340@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm having an intermittent problem with Windows PovRay 3.6. Occasionally,
when I stop a render during parsing, then try again to render it, Pov tells
me that it failed to save the file (sorry, don't remember the exact
wording). I then have the choice to Abort, Retry etc. I have to Save As in
order to save the file.
I never had this problem with 3.5.

Anyone else noticed this behaviour?

BTW, I have I/O restrictions turned off, and am running XP Home.

All the best,

Andy Cocker